Discover a warm atmosphere where the charm of the stone blends with an elegant and modern decor in a friendly atmosphere: drapes, gilded pillars in the sheet and large comfortable tables ... Here you are comfortably to enjoy an inventive and daring cuisine from the best local products. Mortagne au Perche it is not the capital of black pudding?
At the restaurant du palais, we saliva from open card. Sausage, ribs and foie gras products is inviting upon entering delicate and fragrant robes; followed by meat and fish accompanied by small vegetables cooked with invention. As for desserts and assorted fruits and chocolate share the limelight with the famous Teurgoule.
The young chef, is sure that you will appreciate his innovating cuisine allying boldness and tradition. He acquired his skills with :
- Michel Bruneau « La Mère Poulard » at the Mont-Saint-Michel,
- Frédéric Anton « Le Pré Catelan » at Paris 16th (3* Michelin),
- Éric Provost « L'Étrier au Royal Barrière » at Deauville (1* Michelin),
- Jean-Pierre Vigato « L'Apicius » Paris 8th (2* Michelin),
- Regis et Jacques Marcon « Restaurant Regis et Jacques Marcon » Saint Bonnet Le Froid (3* Michelin)